A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Los Feliz real estate home sales for the week ending 12/7/2014. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale: 42 (down from 48) - prices ranging from $499,000 to $4,997,000
- 3 luxury homes and estates for sale over $3 million - Average cost per foot: $805
- 10 homes and estates for sale from $2 to $3 million - Average cost per foot: $680 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 35 (up from 34) - prices range from $315,000 to $4,500,000, average cost per foot: $611 (↓)
- 2 pending home sales from $2 to $3 million - Average cost per foot: $806 (↑)
- 4 pending home sales (over $3,000,000) - Average cost per foot: $1016 (↓)
2 sold listings (down from 4 last week):
- Average cost per foot/sold listings: $696 (↓)
- Average days on market/sold listings: 65 (↓)
2003 Edgemont, Los Feliz
Sales Price: $2,350,000
Days on Market: 120
Cost per foot: $640
5 beds/5 baths. Grand 30's Traditional situated on a flat, almost 1/3 acre in the architecturally-diverse enclave of Los Feliz Square. Large scale rooms, spacious cook's kitchen, family room with floor to ceiling windows/doors that lead to the resort-like backyard complete with large swimmers pool, cabana, pool house with 2 baths, and outdoor wet bar area. 1 bed/1 bath guest house rounds out this offering in one of LA's most vibrant neighborhoods.
1806 Holly Vista, Los Feliz
Sales Price: 4810,000
Days on Market: 10
Cost per foot: $752
2 beds/2 baths. In the coveted Franklin Hills, this classic Mid-century Pied-à-terre with sweeping views is on the market for the first time in 46 years. The open living area has high vaulted exposed beam ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, period fireplace and opens to a view deck. The spacious kitchen compliments the floor plan perfectly and has loads of possibilities. A low maintenance yard has a patio for al fresco dining and provides for many landscaping possibilities. The perfect mix of classic 1950's architecture awaits a re-imagined 21st century interpretation.