A WEEKLY RECAP AND BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN LOS FELIZ REAL ESTATE HOME SALES FOR THE WEEK ENDING 6/14/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Los Feliz: 54 (up from 50) - prices ranging from $360,000 to $9,995,000
- Median Price: $1,996,000 (↓)
- Average days on market: 60 (↓); average cost per foot: $729 (↑)
- 9 homes and estates for sale over $3 million - average cost per foot: $937 (↑), average days on market: 94 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 29 (↓): prices ranging from $450,000 to $7,250,000
- 4 new pending sales last week
- average cost per foot: $616 (↑)
- average days on market: 69
3 sold listings last week:
- Median Price: $1,710,000 (↓)
- Average days on market: 80 (↑)
- Average cost per foot: $586 (↓)
4778 Bonvue, Los Feliz
Sales Price: $3,350,000
Day on Market: 34
Price per Sq Ft: $822
4 bed/5 bath. Restored Spanish Colonial with classic original details located on one of Los Feliz's most sought after streets. Originally built for silent film star Bessie Love, this 1925 estate is representative of the important, original homes of Los Feliz sitting on a generous, almost 20,000 sq foot lot. Entertainers yard with saltwater pool and large spa, guest house/cabana with bath and kitchen. Private fenced, park-like grounds with flat grassy lawn with meandering pathways.
2045 N Hobart, Los Feliz
Sales Price: $1,710,000
Day on Market: 15
Price per Sq Ft: $516
5 bed/3 bath. Listed at $999,000! Exceptional opportunity to remodel a grand home on great corner lot. This home features a large living and formal dining room, kitchen and great master suite. Large corner lot.
3832 Shannon Road, Los Feliz
Sales Price: $1,340,000
Day on Market: 192
Price per Sq Ft: $380
5 bed/5 bath. Los Feliz hillside residence. with a split-level design with large room sizes. Canyon and city views and in Franklin School District.